Automatic milk frother and steam wand cleaner (1L)
If you're worried about proper sanitation of your milk lines and automatic milk frothers, worry no more. Cafetto has designed a Daily Milk Frother Cleaner and has had it lab tested against E-coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Enterococcus bacteria. It's formulated to remove milk residues from milk lines, frothers and parts on automatic espresso machines.
Directions for 1 Litre bottle:
1) Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the blue cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until the reservoir measures 50ml1.7oz, remove the blue lid and pour from reservoir.
2) Add 50ml/1.7oz of cleaner to 1 litre/34oz of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure the blue cap is replaced and sealed tightly after pouring the required dose.
3) Insert milk frother suction tube into the solution.
4) Run entire solution through the frother.
5) Repeat the above procedure with 1 litre/34oz of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly. For enhanced results in hard water areas, this product can be used with the Cafetto Weekly Milk Frother Cleaner once per week. Do NOT mix with any other chemicals.