Features and Functionality
- 75mm Flat Burrs - The Atom 75 uses the same burrs as Eureka's commercial Olympus line, and can be upgraded to their titanium or RedSpeed finishes.
- Silent Grind - A thick, non-resonant case and rubber hush gaskets at common sound exit points give the grinder a soft, low sound easy to hold a conversation over.
- ACE System - Eureka's anti-clump and -static grind chute help keep your grounds fluffy and your countertops clean.
- Stepless Bottom Burr Adjust - The Atom 65's near-infinite grind adjustments are made from below the motor with an easy knurled knob. This helps to preserve your grind setting when you disassemble your grinder for cleaning.
- Programmable Dosing - Program both single and double shot grind times from the color screen, or select the center button to grind manually.
|How Does it Compare?||
The difference from the original Atom is more than burr size! Eureka has also changed to a larger motor, giving a little more torque for the larger burrs, faster grind speeds, and a tighter distribution range for espresso.
|Suitable Applications||Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over|
|Dosing Options||Programmable Dosing Functionality|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||On/Off Switch Only|