The Eureka Atom 75 commercial espresso grinder bridges the gap between coffee shop quality and home café convenience—and looks great doing it. Built on the same sound-insulated design of the original Atom, the Atom 75 adds a much larger burr set and more powerful motor for a grinder as quick as it is quiet. This focus on grind ability puts it on par with many commercial-built espresso grinders—while still offering features fit for the home barista. Dual programmable timers, manual grinding, a stepless grind adjust, and anti-static dosing are a few of the finishing touches that set the Atom 75 apart from competitive models. All this is wrapped in a slim and narrow case design that prioritizes appearance as much as function, making the Atom 75 an ideal fit for your countertop café.
- Great Grinds - The combo of burrset, anti-clumping system, and motor give the Atom 65 excellent dosing into your portafilter. Seriously, it's this gorgeous fluffy cascade backlit by the Atom's barista light.
- Silence is Golden - That's why its all the more impressive that a grinder so professionally built is still so quiet. A true commercial-class grinder in a home kitchen-size case is a sight to be seen.
- Value - The Atom 65 is a phenomenal step up from most grinders in its price bracket, and manages to do so without sacrificing many of its convenient features.
- 75mm Flat Burrs - The Atom 75 uses the same burrs as Eureka's commercial Olympus line, and can be upgraded to their titanium or RedSpeed finishes.
- Silent Grind - A thick, non-resonant case and rubber hush gaskets at common sound exit points give the grinder a soft, low sound easy to hold a conversation over.
- ACE System - Eureka's anti-clump and -static grind chute help keep your grounds fluffy and your countertops clean.
- Stepless Bottom Burr Adjust - The Atom 65's near-infinite grind adjustments are made from below the motor with an easy knurled knob. This helps to preserve your grind setting when you disassemble your grinder for cleaning.
- Programmable Dosing - Program both single and double shot grind times from the color screen, or select the center button to grind manually.
|Dosing Options||Programmable Dosing Functionality|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||On/Off Switch Only|