Built for the cafe but good for anything, the Eureka Club brings basic espresso back at an affordable price. A sturdily cast case of aluminum, 60mm flat burrs, and timed dosing give the Club a strong, no-frills basis for espresso grinding. Barista-saving features—like easily-accessed burrs that preserve your grind setting between cleanings—make the Club an excellent choice as a prosumer, secondary, or decaf grinder.
- 60mm Flat Burrs - Hardened steel burrs cut specifically for espresso make grinding easy.
- Easy Maintenance - Swapping burrs is as easy as removing the Club's top plate and then the burrs themselves.
- Espresso Saver - Eureka's unique grind adjust systems adjusts the bottom burr. This lets you disassemble and clean out your burrs without losing your grind setting.
- Timed Dosing - Set grind times for single- and double-shots.
- Doserless - This version of the Club grinds on-demand.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||34.0000|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||1.3 pounds|
|Dosing Options||Programmable Dosing Functionality|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|