The La Marzocco Strada provided by Creation Commercial - the barista's espresso machine
Over the course of two years, La Marzocco worked with the world’s finest coffee professionals to design an espresso machine. This panel of experts was named the “Street Team.” The Strada, Italian for “street,” was named in their honour. Street Team input resulted in the most technologically advanced espresso machine featuring traditional hydraulics, semi-automatic brewing control and a barista-friendly design. This means a lower profile to invite customer engagement in a café setting, while also providing the barista with an open, expansive work area, and a design that encourages creativity and customization so that each machine can be unique.
- Exposed Saturated Groups: increased temperature stability, ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Independent Coffee Boilers: separate boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- O-Led Display: intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Proportional steam valve: lever-style activation for proportional solenoid steam valve eliminates the need for regular maintenance.
- Hot Water Economizer: fine tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- Auto Back-flush Program: automatic cleaning program.
- Available Models: 2 or 3 groups.
- Cup Warmer: maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- Personalized Colors: customizable colors based on the RAL color system, on request.
Specifications (2grp / 3grp)
|Height (in)||19 / 19|
|Width (in)||32 / 40|
|Depth (in)||27 / 27|
|Weight (lbs)||217 / 286|
|Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz)||208-240, 1, 60|
|Amperage (A)||30 / 50|
|Element Wattage (W)||4900 / 6400|
|Coffee Boiler (liters)||1.3 x2 / 1.3 x3|
|Steam Boiler (liters)||8.2 / 11.8|