The most technologically advanced traditional espresso machine featuring a barista-friendly design.
Over the course of two years La Marzocco worked with thirty of the world’s finest coffee professionals to design a machine. This group was known as the “Street Team”; the Strada, Italian for street, was named in their honor.
A lower profile invites customer engagement in a café setting, while also providing the barista an open, expansive work area. The Strada platform has been designed to encourage creativity and customization so that each machine can be unique.
- Exposed Saturated Groups: increased temperature stability, ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Independent Coffee Boilers: separate boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- O-Led Display: intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Hot Water Economizer: fine tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
Strada Manual Paddle Technology
- Manual Paddle Control: Gives you complete manual control over pre-infusion, pressure, and brewing times with paddle valve control
- Periscope Pressure Gauges: Monitor pressure at coffee during extraction.
- Available Models: 2 or 3 groups.
- Cup Warmer: maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- Personalized Colors: customizable colors based on the RAL color system, on request.
Specifications (2grp / 3grp)
|Height (in)||19 / 19|
|Width (in)||32 / 40|
|Depth (in)||27 / 27|
|Weight (lbs)||217 / 286|
|Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz)||208-240, 1, 60|
|Amperage (A)||30 / 50|
|Element Wattage (W)||4900 / 6400|
|Coffee Boiler (liters)||1.3 x2 / 1.3 x3|
|Steam Boiler (liters)||8.2 / 11.8|