Simple, Modern, Precise
Why give up the best technology because of limited space in the room? With Appia II you can have it all in a small space. The new Appia line offers two versions, both designed and made for baristas who want to keep serving delicious coffee and cappuccinos, although they have limited space. With the one group Appia and the Appia Compact, the best technology is concentrated in a small space to offer high performance and high reliability.
The Appia II Volumetric is the ideal machine for baristas looking for amazingly consistent coffee. Being volumetric this machine allows baristas to program desired volumes and consistently pull shots at that volume throughout the day. Because the barista no longer has to monitor each and every shot, they are given precious time to interact with customers or perhaps begin another order. Making this machine ideal for a number of shops and setups.
- AutoSteam Wands: The steam wands stop automatically at the programmed temperature to preserve all the organoleptic qualities of the milk.
- Heat Exchanger: Simultaneously brew and steam faster and more efficiently. Keeping your shorts tasty by maintaining a consistent temperature from boiler to brew head.
- Soft Infusion System: Being able to get all the froth from the coffee into the cup is a challenge Appia has won thanks to SIS, which guarantees perfection always and compensates for any incorrect coffee pressing.
- Smart Wand Upgrade: This optional wand effortlessly makes perfectly frothed milk. The Smart Wand stretches and steams milk with just a touch of a button and automatically turns off at the correct temperature. No guesswork involved.
- Raised Group Heads: Conveniently leaves room for larger cups.
- Soft Infusion System: Works to brew a consistent (and delicious!) shot every time.
- Reverse Mirror: Allows the barista to have an overhead view of the coffee from the filter holder without having to bend down.
- Cup Warmers: Utilizing heat straight from the boiler, the top of the Appia effectively warms cups prior to brewing.
|Boiler Volume||5 Liters|