The most with the least.
Why give up the best technology because of limited space in the room? With Appia Life you can have it all in a small space. The new Appia line offers two versions, both designed and made for baristas who want to keep serving delicious coffee and cappuccinos, although they have limited space. The Appia II Compact condenses all of the features of the Appia II into one efficient package. Reducing the width of this machine by 9 inches from that of the original, allows this machine to fit into any setting. All the while still maintaining two groups, two steam wands, and a hot water spout.
The Nuova Simonelli Appia Life Compact builds on the success of the Appia, further pushing the limits of the already proven espresso machine.
The Appia II Semi-Automatic is our basic model of the Appia II. While it may lack in some technical features, this machine is more than capable of delivering high quality espresso, especially at the hands of a well-trained barista. Being a semiautomatic the machine is in complete control of the barista during the extraction processes requiring them to both start and end it.
- AutoSteam Wands: The steam wands stop automatically at the programmed temperature to preserve all the organoleptic qualities of the milk.
- Heat Exchanger: Simultaneously brew and steam faster and more efficiently. Keeping your shorts tasty by maintaining a consistent temperature from boiler to brew head.
- Soft Infusion System: Being able to get all the froth from the coffee into the cup is a challenge Appia has won thanks to SIS, which guarantees perfection always and compensates for any incorrect coffee pressing.
- Smart Wand Upgrade: This optional wand effortlessly makes perfectly frothed milk. The Smart Wand stretches and steams milk with just a touch of a button and automatically turns off at the correct temperature. No guesswork involved.
- Raised Group Heads: Conveniently leaves room for larger cups.
- Soft Infusion System: Works to brew a consistent (and delicious!) shot every time.
- Reverse Mirror: Allows the barista to have an overhead view of the coffee from the filter holder without having to bend down.
- Cup Warmers: Utilizing heat straight from the boiler, the top of the Appia effectively warms cups prior to brewing.
|Volts||110V or 220V|
|Boiler Volume||7.5 Liters|