The coffee machine for life
Nuova Simonelli presents the Appia Life coffee machine, born thanks to the success of the historical Appia. With its high productivity and performance, this model is appreciated by thousands of coffee shops worldwide and is now innovating.
Appia Life is made for those who want a trustworthy and straightforward machine while making a great drink in total confidence. It is the perfect coffee machine for large companies, coffee shop chains, or wherever there is a need to prepare an abundance of great coffee and to be cost-effective.
- Raised Group Heads: Allows for larger cups to be placed directly below the group head.
- Cool Touch Wands: This technology significantly reduces the temperature of the wands during the steaming process. Eliminating a safety hazard for baristas and reducing the time it takes to clean the wands.
- Push Pull Steam: A user friendly push pull steam system.
- Soft Infusing System: SIS (Soft Infusion Systems) reduces the importance of proper tamping technique, leading to a far more consistent espresso and eliminating human error.
- Automated Cleanings: Machine comes with an automated cleaning process, in which the barista can use the digital display to select the desired group or groups to be cleaned.
- Reverse Mirror: The back-plate is designed to act as a mirror, allowing the barista to monitor every aspect of the brewing process.
- Bar Pump Gauge: Comes standard with a bar pump gauge, making it easier than ever to check pressure profiles.
- Water Level Indicator: Monitor boiler water levels easily using the water level indicator.
- Volumetric Dosing: Allows the barista or operator to program the dosage. Often allowing for different dosages on different group heads. This means that the barista can starts the brewing process knowing the machine will end it automatically at the pre-programmed dosage.
- Manual Dosing: A single button that begins and ends the brewing process.
AutoSteam Capable: Available for 1 Group Models.
- Color Options: Free color variants in Black, Red, and White
|Specs||1 Group||2 Group||3 Group|
|Boiler Size||5 lt||11 lt||15 lt|
|Power Input||Nema 5-15||Nema 6-20||Nama L6-30 T|