Dedicated to those individuals who want to enjoy espresso at home or at work that tastes like it comes from a professional café.
The Musica is an elegant compact volumetric machine capable of delivering high-quality espresso. This machines size, output, and styling making it ideal for a number of venues.
Volumetric: The Musica is a volumetric espresso machine, allowing the operator to program up to three independent dosages. Once programmed the three independent dosages can be easily selected via the back-lit soft-touch buttons, found on the front of the machine. All of which can be dimmed and brightened to fit-in at any setting.
Auto-Volumetric: Allows the barista or operator to program the dosage. Often allowing for different dosages on different group heads. This means that the barista can starts the brewing process knowing the machine will end it automatically at the pre programmed dosage.
- Semi-Automatic Option: Features a single button that begins and ends the brewing process.
Push Pull Steam: Ergonomics are an important underling factor when choosing an espresso machine, which is why long ago we got rid of turning steam wands for the more user friendly push pull steam system.
- Surface LEDs: Machine has been designed to adapt to any setting. The LEDs strategically positioned around the machine insure the barista can always see what they are doing.
- Soft Infusion System: SIS (Soft Infusion Systems) reduces the importance of proper tamping technique, leading to a far more consistent espresso and eliminating human error.
- Reverse Mirror: The back-plate is designed to act as a mirror, allowing the barista to monitor every aspect of the brewing process.
- Bar Pump Gauge: Comes standard with a bar pump gauge, making it easier than ever to check pressure profiles.
Color Options Available: The Musica comes in a standard, black option with no LEDs. The Lux model has controllable white LED's that can be dimmed and turned on and off.
- Pour Over vs. Direct Connect: This machine comes in two different setups. One with a water take reservoir for ease of use (pour over) and another that can connect directly to a water source (direct connect), eliminating the need to refill the tank in the back.
|13 x 17 x 16