The Classe 11, top-range, traditional espresso machine is redefining the human-to-machine experience. Inspired by the latest generation of smart phones, the user interface offers the barista a new emotional, perceptive and visual experience with elevated standards of user-friendliness.
You can navigate the Classe 11 using quick and simple menus with instantly recognizable icons and a touchscreen display that provides real-time feedback. The software provides three user menus: the “Barista” menu, with the main functions of the machine, including the pressure gauge, and the password-protected “Manager” menu, designed to configure functions that may vary during the working day, and the “Technical” menu, which allows all the Classe 11 parameters to be set and enabled. The Classe 11 comes standard with 2 Cool Touch manual steam wands that remain cool while you steam or froth milk.
Temperature Profiling Technology enables the temperature of the water to be set to increase or decrease to 5°C (9°F) during the 25-30 seconds it takes for the shot to pour. Brewing on an upward or downward temperature curve highlights or subdues certain flavor notes in a way that is not possible with any other espresso machine. The Temperature Profiling Technology features the most reliable constant brewing temperature that brings out each distinctive flavor characteristics of any coffee bean. The Classe 11 comes standard with 2 Cool Touch manual steam wands that remain cool while you steam or froth milk. Tall version includes a retractable tray for traditional espresso cups.
- Temperature Profiling Technology (Xcelsius Only)
- Smart Interface: 5.7” 640 x 480 pixel touchscreen command panel for rapid navigation; inspired by smart phone technology.
- Programmable Doses: Up to 4 different programmable time-controlled brew doses
- LEDs: Lights illuminate the work area and provide functional reference for baristas
- Auto-Volumetric: Built-in volumetric pump
- Boiler and pump pressure control gauge
- Smart Technology: Multi-function onboard computer display and USB makes it easy to save drink parameters and make software and programming updates
- Cool Touch Wands: Cool Touch steam wands is fully insulated and cool to the touch
- C-Lever Steam Wands: C-Lever ergonomically designed steam wands features two positions, pulse steam (down) or steam fully on (up)
- Electric Cup Warmer: A special heating element with five levels of controlled heat on the top of the machine to keep ceramic cups hot
- Tea Friendly: 4-Tea hot water can be delivered at different programmable temperatures for brewing different types of tea
- Automated Cleaning: Features a self-guided cleaning program that makes daily maintenance quick and easy.
- Durable: Made from die-cast aluminum body and 4mm thick shockproof and scratchproof tempered glass panels, die-cast metal alloy chrome-plated group covers, and thermoplastic shockproof matte black filter-holder. Also features a scratch-proof polymer drain insert that can be removed and easily cleaned in a dishwasher.
- iSteam: Intelligent steam wand that automatically infuses air and turns off at the proper temperature to create the perfect milk for cappuccinos and lattes
- Color options: Frozen Bronze (standard), Midnight Blue, and Pearl White
|USB 2 Group||USB 3 Group||USB 4 Group||USB 2 Group Tall||USB 3 Group Tall||USB 4 Group Tall|
|32 x 24 x 22||41 x 24 x 22||51 x 24 x 22||32 x 24 x 22||41 x 24 x 22||51 x 24 x 22|