QUALITY. CONSISTENCY. RELIABILITY. EFFICIENCY.
VA358 White Eagle is the synthesis of daily commitment to offer coffee shops efficient, reliable and consistent espresso coffee machines. It's a machine completely built in steel and aluminum. The sides are made of aluminum slats that give the hull the look of an eagle wings. All controls are designed to blend aesthetics and functionality, with particular attention given to ergonomics, to ensure the barista can work quickly, comfortably and safely.
The new technology for frothing milk fast and professionally. Easycream allows each barista to create creamy cappuccinos and excellent flatwhite every and each time. Victoria Arduino transferred the experience of the best in technology to ensure more and more consistent cups to coffee shops.
Cool touch steam wand
Easier cleaning and more safety for the barista. The new cool touch wand installed on the VA358 White Eagle is always cold, even when delivering steam. It eliminates any risk of scalding for the barista and facilitate cleaning operations because of milk encrusting lack.
Baristas have full control of the machine thanks to a TFT display. Baristas can set and monitor shot time, brewing temperature, group temperature, boiler pressure, extra pre-infusion and energy saving. The Push&Pull lever system lets the barista obtain steam in a quick and safe way.
Auto-Volumetric: Allows the barista or operator to program the dosage. Often allowing for different dosages on different group heads. This means that the barista can starts the brewing process knowing the machine will end it automatically at the pre programmed dosage.
- Semi-Automatic Option: Features a single button that begins and ends the brewing process.
- LCD Display: Unique software and LCDs allow the barista to control everything from doses, boiler pressure, pre-infusion, and even energy savings settings.
- Cool Touch Wands: Machine comes with our cool touch technology. This technology significantly reduces the temperature of the wands during the steaming process. Eliminating a safety hazard for baristas and reducing the time it takes to clean the wands.
- Push Pull Steam: Ergonomics are an important underling factor when choosing an espresso machine, which is why long ago we got rid of turning steam wands for the more user friendly push pull steam system.
- Soft Infusion System: SIS (Soft Infusion Systems) reduces the importance of proper tamping technique, leading to a far more consistent espresso and eliminating human error.
- Automated Cleanings: Machine comes with an automated cleaning process, in which the barista can use the digital display to select the desired group or groups to be cleaned.
- Reverse Mirror: The back-plate is designed to act as a mirror, allowing the barista to monitor every aspect of the brewing process.
- Bar Pump Gauge: Comes standard with a bar pump gauge, making it easier than ever to check pressure profiles.
- Raised Group Heads: Machine comes standard with raised group heads. Allowing for larger cups to be placed directly below the group head.
Color Options Available: The White Eagle is available in Black and White at no additional cost.
- AutoSteam: This machine is compatible with 1 Left Temp Controlled Gooseneck or Auto-Steam Wand. These systems simplify the milk steaming process.
|2 Group||3 Group|
|33 x 20 x 26||42 x 20 x 26|