THE SPECIALTY MACHINE
Gravimetric technology gives users a higher level of consistency and control over coffee brewing with maximum precision. Baristas can set the weight of ground coffee and liquid in the cup for each blend.
Baristas can set the delivery temperature of each group through three different temperature parameters: water infusion, steam and delivery group. The machine does the rest: digital pressure and temperature sensors instantaneously send information to the controller, which through three independent PIDs actively manages each variable. The result is maximum precision, control and accuracy regardless of the workload or environmental condition.
Baristas can interact with the customers thanks to the machine’s new low profile. Operation has been simplified with just three buttons (short, long and manual) above the group head. All the component materials are pure including copper, stainless steel and aluminium to ensure absolute temperature efficiency and mechanical durability
The various commands, from digital to manual, are designed for maximum functionality and ensure maximum comfort. Their aesthetic position is functional and at the same time attractive. Like every Victoria Arduino product, the VA388 is based on details: the four elegant supports, the grooves on the sides, the neoclassical rear profile, the thin backing plate, the steam lever and the asymmetric keys.
- Gravimetric Technology: Scales built directly into the machine weigh each extracted shot for optimal consistency. This feature also allows the barista to pre-program desired weights.
- T³ System: 3-4 Copper Boilers work together allowing the barista to independently set the temperature for each group head.
Auto-Volumetric: Allows the barista or operator to program the dosage. Often allowing for different dosages on different group heads. This means that the barista can starts the brewing process knowing the machine will end it automatically at the pre programmed dosage.
- Semi-Automatic Option: Features a single button that begins and ends the brewing process.
- LCD Display: Unique software and LCDs allow the barista to control everything from doses, boiler pressure, pre-infusion, and even energy savings settings.
- Cool Touch Wands: Machine comes with our cool touch technology. This technology significantly reduces the temperature of the wands during the steaming process. Eliminating a safety hazard for baristas and reducing the time it takes to clean the wands.
- Push Pull Steam: Ergonomics are an important underling factor when choosing an espresso machine, which is why long ago we got rid of turning steam wands for the more user friendly push pull steam system.
- Soft Infusion System: SIS (Soft Infusion Systems) reduces the importance of proper tamping technique, leading to a far more consistent espresso and eliminating human error.
- Automated Cleanings: Machine comes with an automated cleaning process, in which the barista can use the digital display to select the desired group or groups to be cleaned.
- Reverse Mirror: The back-plate is designed to act as a mirror, allowing the barista to monitor every aspect of the brewing process.
- Bar Pump Gauge: Comes standard with a bar pump gauge, making it easier than ever to check pressure profiles.
Custom Color and Design Options Available: The Black Eagle can be customized according to the RAL color system.
|2 Group||3 Group|
|33 x 20 x 28||43 x 20 x 28|