Named best commercial product at SCAA 2013, the Baratza Forte AP espresso grinder deftly transitions from coarser drip grinds to fine espresso grinds with precision. The Forte AP offers an upgraded motor with 70% more power and an improved touch screen display, all housed in a sleek metal case. And, with 10 macro settings and 26 micro settings, the Forte ensures you can dial in even the most finicky of shots.
This commercial grade machine is perfect for the coffee enthusiast or cafe that can't commit to just one prep. From espresso to pour overs, with the option to grind into a container or use the portaholder, the Forte AP has all your coffee desires covered.
- 54mm Ceramic Flat Burrs - These burrs are built to last. Ceramic burrs have a longer shelf life than metal burrs and prevent heat transfer, which can damage a bean's flavor profile.
- Weight Based Dosing - Set the weight of your desired ground coffee to more or less than 0.2g and the Forte AP will weigh the ground coffee while grinding, then stop automatically when it reaches your desired weight.
- Strong and Silent Motor - The high-torque motor is 70% more powerful than the Vario's while rotating more slowly to prevent heat transfer to the grounds. The circuitry is equipped with an automatic reset thermal switch.
- Backlit Screen - The touch LCD display is easy to read and intuitive to program.
- Programming - Features three, user-programmable settings based on weight (+/- .1 gram) or time (+/- .1 sec).
- Portafilter Holder - This model comes equipped with a portafilter holder for hands free grinding. The Forte AP also includes an 8 oz grounds bin.
- Commercial-Grade Juice - A new DC motor with 70% more power than the Vario-W stands up to the toughest commercial environments.
- Stopper Hopper Standard - Swap out beans seamlessly and with no mess using the removable hopper. Add extensions to attain your desired hopper volume.
- Portaholder Included - Use the portafilter holder for hands-free grinding.
|Model Number||Forte - Ceramic Burr|
|Height||14.2 inches with hopper|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||13.0000|
|RPM of Burrs||1950|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel/Plastic|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10 oz.|
|Dosing Options||Programmable Dosing Functionality|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Ceramic|
|Burr Diameter||54 mm|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||Both Timer & On/Off Switch|
|Material||Metal and Plastic|