Equipped with proprietary La Marzocco electronics and advanced temperature stability, the GB5 S combines classical European design with cutting-edge performance. The GB5 S is a beautiful machine that will spark customer conversation while delivering drinks with remarkable speed and consistency.
- Auto-volumetric (AV) configuration, with or without scales
- Auto-volumetric (AV): The barista starts the shot, and the machine stops it based on the pre-programmed volume of water running through the coffee to achieve the preferred coffee volume.
- Auto-volumetric with Scales (ABR): The barista starts the shot and the machine stops it based on the weight of the coffee in the cup. Auto Brew Ratio utilizes a built-in scale to achieve the preferred coffee weight.
- Dual PID (coffee & steam): This allows you to electronically control coffee & steam boiler temperatures
- Piero Group Caps (AV and ABR): Re-engineered internal water path that increases temperature stability
- Dual Boilers: Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production
- Auto Backflush: Simplifies the cleaning process to improve efficiency
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: Ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion
- Performance Touch Steam Wands: Vacuum-insulated double-walled steam wands remain cool to the touch while delivering high volume dry steam
- Dimmable Barista Lights: 3-stage LED lights for eco, on, and brewing modes allow you to focus on your extraction and the cup. Not dimmable in EE configuration.
- Easy Rebuild Steam Valve: Engineered so the valve can be serviced directly from the front of the machine without needing to be removed
- Partially Exposed Groups: Improved workspace visibility for streamlined barista workflow
- Certifications: UL-197, NSF-8, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 109
- Includes machine, external rotary pump, accessory box, portafilters, baskets, blind basket, tamper, 3/8" braided steel water line, 3/4" flex drain tube, short rubber feet/legs, standard stainless steel feet/legs
- Water filtration is required (sold separately)
2 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- 21.4"H (high legs) x 29"W x 25.2"D
- Weight (lbs): 150
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1
- Element Wattage (W): 5200
- Brew Boiler Capacity (liters): 3.4
- Steam Boiler Capacity (liters): 7
- Amp Service Required: 30
3 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- 21.4"H (high legs) x 38.5"W x 25.2"D
- Weight (lbs): 171
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 60 208-240, 1
- Element Wattage (W): 6800
- Brew Boiler Capacity (liters): 5
- Steam Boiler Capacity (liters): 11
- Amp Service Required: 50
WHAT IS ABR?
Auto Brew Ratio (ABR) uses precision scales built beneath each group of the GB5 S. The ABR scales are incorporated into the espresso machine’s electronics system and provide the barista a new level of consistency, by giving control over beverage mass.