A do anything, fits anywhere grinder for your shop; the Mahlkonig EK43 excels at espresso, bulk grinding or batch brewing. The EK43 is renowned for its vertically-mounted 98mm burrs, outsized motor, stepless grind adjustment, and simple operation, bringing best-in-class consistency to cafe's all over the world. Finishing touches—like an integrated clip for coffee bags or catch cups, optional short hoppers for small spaces, and easy access to the burrs for cleaning—make this all-pro grinder easy to live with in any coffeeshop setup.
- 98mm Flat Burrs - One of the largest burrsets available in the commercial marketplace, the EK's 98mm steel burrs ensure consistency and speed to keep up with even the busiest rush hours.
- Vertical - These flat burrs are mounted vertically, making access easy and greatly reducing retention for single-shot setups.
- High Torque Motor - At 12 amps and 1300 watts, the EK's large motor will power through beans of all varietals and roast styles.
- High Speed - The large-everything combo of the EK43 means you can empty its kilo-sized (2.2 lb) hopper in under a minute.
- Stepless - Grind adjustments are straightforward and instantaneous thanks to the spring-loaded adjustment dial mounted on the face of the case.
|Bean Hopper Capacity||2.2 lbs|
|Dosing Options||Doserless/Chute Only|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Single Revolution|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Material||Metal and Plastic|