THE CHARM OF SIMPLICITY
The Classe 5 exemplifies functional minimalism combined with contemporary aesthetics. It features modern side panels, curved group covers and an ergonomic work area for comfort and convenience. The Classe 5 is the combination of modern style and contemporary art in an espresso machine.
The Classe 5 is the combination of modern style and contemporary art in an espresso machine. Made from brushed stainless steel, ABS and nylon panels, the Classe 5 has Soft Touch keypads for easy start and stop controls with white LED backlights. The Classe 5 comes in Standard or Compact versions in Anthracite Black and Ice White.
AESTHETICS AND RELIABILITY
Modern and sophisticated side panels, ample groupcovers and an ergonomic working area guarantee baristas comfort and convenience. The Metal Dome technology applied to the keypad ensures a pleasant, harmonious touch sensation.
INTUITIVE AND INSTANT
For this classe too we have used a high-tech USB system enabling the main machine settings to be managed quickly and precisely. The keypad with icons backlit with white LED lights makes it extremely functional.
Classe 5 ensures the automatic switch-off system is perfectly optimised to reduce energy waste to a minimum. What’s more, every stage of the manufacturing process for both the internal and external components bears witness to the Rancilio Group’s practical commitment to the environment throughout the supply chain.
QUICK AND EASY CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Most maintenance operations can be done quite simply from the front of the machine just by removing the easy to handle drip tray or front panel.
A COMPLETE VERSATILE RANGE
From 2 to 3 brewing units, USB or semi-automatic versions, anthracite black or ice white, Classe 5 makes the very best, most intelligent use of advances in technology, resulting in a machine that beats its competitors hands down.
- Electrical heating
- Soft touch keypads with 4 programmable drink doses for easy espresso preparations
- White LED backlights on key pads
- Auto-Volumetric: Built-in volumetric pump
- Boiler and pump pressure control gauge
- Two manual steam wands for frothing and steaming milk
- C-Lever Patented Wands: A Rancilio patented steam valve with a special control knob and ergonomic design, complete with open-stay and open-close function.
- Hot water outlet with manual valve knob control
- Well-Built: Made from brushed stainless steel, ABS and nylon panels. Features scratch-proof polymer drain insert that can be removed and easily cleaned in dishwasher and adjustable feet.
- 1-year parts warranty
- YouSteam: Barista assistance steam wand, adds air on-demand
- Electric Cup Warmer: A special heating element with five levels of controlled heat on the top of the machine to keep ceramic cups hot
- Color Options: Anthracite Black and Ice White
|2 Group Compact
|24 x 22 x 21
|31 x 22 x 21
|40 x 22 x 21
|110 | 220
|2700 | 3200
|30 | 20