Classe 9 is a perfect combination of stylish design and technological excellence. This product has been created using Rancilio LAB’s most innovative technology, and has set a new benchmark for style. The result of this commitment to design is a machine with extreme functional elegance. The advanced version is equipped with USB technology for fast, precise management of the main machine settings. For simplified use, the semi-automatic 9 S version is also available, ensuring superb performance and top quality espresso. The range is completed by the TALL version, for beverages served in large cups/ glasses.
sculpted by light
The steel sides of Classe 9 are marked by a blade of light that runs along the front edge. The reflections and glare on the steel create an atmosphere of great effect, making this a certain eye-catcher in every type of location
form and matter
The combination of materials used to build Classe 9 provides a beautiful sense of balance. The upper control panel is made from a new, sturdy scratchproof polymer that frames the controls, and makes them seem to float over the machine housing. The base and side covers in steel and satinised aluminium are modelled with great attention to detail and ergonomics. Form and function inextricably come together to bring a result of the utmost quality
soft touch and functional leds
The excellent ergonomics of Classe 9 are perfectly reflected in the innovative Soft Touch control panel with quick-response buttons and 3-colour operating lights that indicate that the various functions are running. The size of the buttons and clear graphics assist baristas in their daily activities, simplifying and easing their workload.
The new C-Lever steam valve with a special control knob and ergonomic design is complete with open-stay and open-close functions. Ease of use for optimum steam system performance
a perfect brew
Class 9 is equipped with the innovative 4-TEA system to manage the water temperature for teas and herbal infusions. Developed by Rancilio LAB, this feature provides 2 different temperatures and programmable doses. The choice of water temperature helps bring out the best of various types of tea and infusions.
- Sleek Design & Well-Built: Made from aluminum and stainless steel body LCD screen with shot timers. Scratch-proof polymer drain insert that can be removed and easily cleaned in dishwasher.
- Programmable Doses: Up to 4 different programmable time-controlled brew doses
- Soft touch keypads with volumetric dosing
- LED lights illuminate the work area and provide functional reference for baristas
- Auto-Volumetric: Built-in volumetric pump
- Boiler and pump pressure control gauge
- USB makes it easy to save drink parameters and make software and programming updates
- Two manual steam wands for frothing and steaming milk
- Patented C-Lever Technology: C-Lever ergonomically designed steam hand features two positions, pulse steam (down) or steam fully on (up)
- Hot water dispenser with one dosing button
- Automated daily cleaning program
- 1-year parts warranty
- iSteam: Intelligent steam wand that automatically infuses air and turns off at the proper temperature to create the perfect milk for cappuccinos and lattes
- Cool Touch Steam Wands: Fully insulated and cool to the touch manual steam wands
- Electric Cup Warmer: A special heating element with five levels of controlled heat on the top of the machine to keep ceramic cups hot
|USB 2 Group
|USB 3 Group
|USB 4 Group
|30 x 22 x 21
|40 x 22 x 21
|49 x 22 x 21